Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here's a tip....

Only way to watch American Idol (or any reality show for that matter) is to DVR a bunch of them and then watch like 5 back to back. Did that last night. Haven't watched a single episode of AI all season. Haven't really even had a desire (I know...so unlike me) but I whipped through Hollywood week which in TV time takes 5 weeks-SO UNFAIR! Fast forwarded through all the drama and just got the good music and the results. VERY SATISFYING! Now if I could only stop being excited that tonight was another show...

3 comments:

Reese said...

I don't think that I would be watching it if I couldn't fast forward through the commercials and extra fluff. So much drama!

(me)linda said...

Heaven bless the person that invented the DVR! It was probably Al Gore. What would we do without that guy?!

Gwenny said...

I'm right there with ya. We just did the same thing. Hadn't watched a single episode. We just finished the marathon in record time. Don't know what we ever did without DVR. LOVE IT!!