Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

I love my yard in the spring time! It's been hard to enjoy it with all the wetness that is invading our neck of the woods. I know it makes my flowers grow (even those on the weeds in my not yet tilled garden-Eli tells me everyday..."Look Mom, our garden is growing! Isn't it so beautiful!" Yes son, yes it is.)I have decided to put up some of the pictures I took of my flowering trees to make me feel better! Enjoy!










Did you see the blue skies? Did you see the bees? Yeah it's hard for me to believe those were taken just 2 very long weeks ago! HOW I MISS THOSE DAYS!!

P.S. This music is still kickin!

9 comments:

Reese said...

It has been raining here too. Your trees look beautiful.

Greg said...

Agreed. I miss the blue skies too!

Cassie said...

What's up with this werid weather?! Sweater one day, shorts and t-shirt the next...

Jana said...

"yes son, yes it is" Brit you are so funny!

I love trees with blossoms! I told Lee that the only thing I really want right now is blossoms and poppies.:) Maybe some day...

(me)linda said...

What I'd like to know is why can't the blossoms hang out on the trees just a bit longer? I swear they only last two weeks. BOO!

Kjrsten said...

Hi BRIT!

How come I didn't know about this blog? I just saw it on FB... beautiful trees!

Anonymous said...

I miss the trees... and the rain... and the grass.... We just have brown, hot and did I mention HOT!!! We are going to be at least 99 tomorrow!

Gwenny said...

So beautiful!! I love spring. Wish it would come to stay around here. It's been cold.

Pops said...

weeeeeee're skipping spring and going straight from winter to summer. I'm ready...pops